Our Partnership Program
Strategic Alliances for the Greatest Mutual Return on Investment
We are actively seeking corporate and government partners that can help teach our students what to do with their skills and drive.
All of our partners are sought strategically, for the purpose of furthering our mandate beyond the dollar sign. External relationships provide value to our members, and resonate with our purpose.
This ensures a win-win partnership and a mutually beneficial relationship that goes above and beyond typical sponsorship engagements. We understand our corporate relationships and build custom agreements accordingly.
Partners make it happen.
Without our partners we wouldn’t be able to bring 700 business students together for one of the most enriching and unforgettable weekends of their lives. In the past, our partners have provided us with the means to build the logistical framework needed to create one of this nation’s most competitive academic case competitions. From pencils to ballrooms, our partners help us at every level. What’s more valuable than these materials, is the direct involvement in the event that so many of our sponsors have committed to over the years.
It’s a two-way street.
Year after year our top partners return, not just out of the goodness of their hearts, but because there is real value in investing in Canada’s future business leaders. Whether it’s a captive audience of like minded young adults or a top tier employment pool, there are valuable opportunities for organizations of all sorts. Our partners work hard to help us achieve our goals, so we make sure to work harder to help our partners achieve their’s.
- Submit an Application to express interest and we’ll schedule a conversation.
- Complete a “Launch Call” to answer your questions.
- Conduct Needs Analysis
- Recruitment of top talent (graduate, part-time, summer, internship) Database of over 700 delegates can be filtered to connect partnering employers with candidates that best meet their criteria.
- Brand Awareness
Connecting with the top current business student leaders in central Canada; some of Canada’s most influential rising young professionals in the country.
- Partnership Agreement tailored to your specific business needs, from an array of costs benefits, such as:
- One-on-one face-time with delegates.
- Scheduled interviews with pre-screened candidates.
- Brand placement across various platforms.
- Presenting time during opening and closing ceremonies.
- Dinner with exclusive candidates.
- Special activities and sponsored giveaways during the rally in Dundas Square or other competition events.
- Establishment of Tangible Goals, such as:
- Number of successful conversions (sales) prior, during and after the event.
- Number of candidates hired as a result of the initiatives.
- Quantified brand promotion through cheers, social media and other means.